Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hellllloooooo....

Welcome to my blog.  This is a work in progress and for a full view of my portfilio and booking info please visit my website at http://www.marylphotography.com/

But here is where you will find my silly side, pictures pictures and more pictures and much more babble and photography talk.  I needed another outlet to share with all my clients and friends exactly how much I love photography and the art of capturing life's moments.  I am here to say that it is never too late to give up on your dreams, follow you heart my friends and be true to who you are.  It is the only way to find out in this life what it is you are supposed to do.  I am almost 40... (gasps) But here I am taking pictures and I can't imagine having it any other way,  Thanks for being here and please come back often as I will do my best to update as much as possible with all kinds of crazy picture taken goodness.

Photo taken by Lori Jill Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment