Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring and Easter Photo Shoot.

The bunny will be real next time.  For now humor me...

Happy Spring everyone.  I love this time of year.  I am happy to offer some more photo opportunities for all of my wonderful clients and friends.







I have created both an indoor and outdoor photo set up for Spring and Easter Pictures.  Live Bunnies will be on site Saturday March 17th and Sunday March 18th as well as next weekend (March 24th and 25th).  Hours will be between 10:00 - 6:00
Sessions are $45.00.  Here is what is included.

*One Hour Photo Shoot different poses and props (more pictures will be posted throughout the day..)
*CD up to 15 different images edited and formatted for Web use and printing.
*1 Complimentary 5x7 printed at my professional lab.

Please e-mail me at maryickert@gmail.com or call me at 704-957-3435.

HAPPY SPRING!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment